Your sponsorship in Walking Shield’s golf tournament provides an excellent opportunity to expand your company’s good will in the community. For individuals and families, sponsorship is an expression of your compassion and an investment in equipping future leaders in business, government, education and healthcare. Above all, you will make a difference in the lives of American Indian students.
- Educational ($25,000) Join us as a year round partner in leadership development of the future leaders of tomorrow. This unique collaboration provides us the support to help prepare students for college, assist with the admission process, provide retention services to ensure graduation and help our graduates find meaningful employment.This partnership includes year round recognition at all events we attend, acknowledgment on all our multimedia sites and news releases. Articles about our association with you in our newsletters that are distributed nationwide. In addition, at our annual golf tournament you will receive two foursomes, extensive event signage visibility, four tee signs, full page recognition in the program booklet and stage time during the awards luncheon.
- Tournament ($5,000) Two foursomes, extensive event signage visibility, four tee/green signs, full-page recognition in the program booklet, stage time during lunch and mention in Walking Shield’s newsletter and news release.
- Eagle ($5,000) Two foursomes, two tee/green signs, full-page recognition in the program booklet and recognition in Walking Shield’s newsletter and news release.
- Spirit ($2,500) One foursome, two tee/green signs, half-page recognition in the program booklet and recognition in Walking Shield’s newsletter.
- Sage ($2,000) One foursome, one tee/green sign or quarter-page recognition in the program booklet and recognition in Walking Shield’s newsletter.
- Tee Sponsor ($200) One tee/green sign.
- Event Program Booklet Ads (Ads due by October 1st, 2017):
- Full Page $500
- Half Page $250
- Quarter Page $150
- Business Card $100
- Back Cover Page $1000
Opportunity prize donations and gift bag promotional items are also appreciated. Walking Shield thanks you in advance for any contributions you offer to help our students.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please call (949) 639-0472 or visit www.walkingshield.org.